#blessed because this remix came up on the one project where there was actually info I could put in a powerpoint. Not a ton of info, but enough for three slides.
Also, this actually hurt to make.
(If you couldn’t tell, this is the title slide.)
When making this, I thought– now, what are all the mistakes someone who has no clue what they’re doing could make?
- Crowded title slide
- Black font on dark background
- Pictures with small words within them
- Honestly, just clipart.
- Pictures that only vaguely relate to the topic
- Comic. Sans. Maybe this should be #1.
- Not deleting unused text boxes
- Not centering the photo
- Not fitting the photo to the slide
- Questionable organizational ability
- Overexcessive punctuation
- Text boxes not aligned
- Well-meaning-but-easily-misinterpreted tagline
I’m kinda proud at how bad this is, and more than slightly horrified at how easily this monstrosity was created.
I used Microsoft PowerPoint for this, then screenshotted and cropped to turn the slides into embeddable pictures.